Would you like to work for international banking institution, get into Capital Market environment and cooperate with one of the largest holdings in the world? We are now looking for an Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer to help support our team in maintaining business relations with our clients by providing services for corporate actions events
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Standard Tax Reclaims team. We add value by aiding our customers in obtaining refund of withheld taxation. As Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in providing agreed level of service to our corporate clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Collaboration with stakeholders and clients
- Providing services according to Service Level Agreement
- Processing tax applications on behalf of our corporate clients and deliver them to the appropriate Tax Authorities
- Developing and maintaining a good banking product knowledge to be able to understand and serve customers businesses and prospects
You’ll join a group of positive people with different passions and focused on developing and searching new solutions in our everyday work. The role is based in Łódź, Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- need to present a positive, pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- take responsibility in finding new ways of solving daily issues
- want to develop yourself in different fields of knowledge and skills
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken – preferably on B2 level or higher)
- Experience in communication and corporate customer service
- A university degree in finance, banking, mathematics or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel will be an asset (macro, VBA, pivot tables will be an asset)
- Interest in the area of Lean Management / Lean Improvements will be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent social skills and ability to create strong internal and external relationships
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.