Hitachi ABB Power Grids is looking for a manager to lead our Production Engineering Department at our factory in Łódź.
The Production Engineering Manager will have the overall responsibility for process development projects, implementation of products to manufacturing, method and tools for ensuring quality in manufactured products, and leading the onsite team.
The Production Engineering Manager will refer directly to the Plant Manager and work closely together with Production, Order Handling, Planning, Quality and own department as for priorities and projects.
- Manage and ensure the accuracy of all production engineering activities including team management.
- Deliver the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as set by the business.
- Support continuous improvement activities in improving the efficiency of production processes by implementing new solutions, automating and stabilizing production processes. Develop, implement and maintain manufacturing methods to deliver product (insulation for transformer) on quality.
- Implement projects related to the improvement of processes also in order to improve work safety and customer service.
- Work to ensure that tasks and projects meet the deadline.
- Close collaboration with other teams/departments to ensure projects implementation and high level of information flow.
- Higher technical education (preferably mechanical or electrical profile).
- At least 6 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in managing, developing and motivating the team.
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of modern methods and tools of planning, production logistics and production management.
- Very good orientation and understanding of the production process management.
- Motivation to achieve set goals and setting priorities.
- Practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Insightfulness, assertiveness, decisiveness, teamwork.
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership