- Master degree or equivalent
- minimum 3 year experience in the network domain is required
- Radio Network optimization advanced knowledge and more generally competences in Radio engineering
- Knowledge of RAN OSS solutions from one or two providers
- Basic software development skills (e.g. Python)
- Cooperation and influence
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Project management skills to manage contributions from various experts
- Fluent English is mandatory
You will contribute to the definition and sharing of radio engineering guidelines with a focus on optimization & dimensioning recommendations:
- Contribution to Guidelines for radio optimization based on trials done in affiliates and exchanges with RAN vendors (TD-LTE, DSS, 5G NSA & SA, RAN Sharing….).
- Contribution to Guidelines for radio dimensioning based on knowledge of dimensioning methods and tools for capacity expantion calculation.
- Contribution to the specification of parameter setting templates in 2G/3G/4G/5G per supplier, for an operational usage in the C-SON of affiliates.
- Contribution to the KPI for the mutualized performance monitoring of affiliates’ networks (QoS 2G/3G/4G/5G).
You will support Orange affiliates to improve the radio performance and QoS of their 2G/3G/4G access networks:
- Support to affiliates on RAN optimization topics.
- Involvement in optimization or dimensioning exercises.
- On-site missions (in Europe and MEA regions) to support locally the affiliates.
Contribution to the activity of QoS performance monitoring for the Group:
- Definition of guidelines concerning the monitoring of QoS in Orange mobile affiliates.
- Contribution in QoS dashboards.
- Development of monitoring of QoS.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- mobile phone available for private use
- retirement pension plan
- preferential loans
- no dress code
- extra social benefits
- holiday funds
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
W procesie rekrutacji do Orange wszyscy kandydaci mają równe szanse niezależnie od płci, wieku, rasy, pochodzenia, wyznania, niepełnosprawności, orientacji seksualnej lub innej prawnie chronionej podstawy, zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.