About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Development Competence Centre team. We add value by delivering change through common ways of working and enabling common information & reporting.
As Business Analyst in Tax and Accounting area you will play a valuable role in developing and improving solution for Global Accounting Interface (GAI) and other other accounting flow integrations. Your focus will be on analysis of requirements, data flows and dependencies between different systems. Being the bridge between business and IT you will translate business needs into technical requirements towards IT.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigate and generate quality information for use by a wider range of business functions
- Ensure implementation of new improvements in accounting processing engine
- Create and sign-off functional designs
- Ensure system alignment to updates in accounting processing engine
- Provide end-user support to stakeholders
- Integrate tests and supporting stakeholders in acceptance tests
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Have great collaboration skills to work between business & IT and good presentation skills
- Have strong drive to deliver and are oriented on problem solving
Your experience and background:
- Master’s in Finance or Banking or experience in relevant area
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of accounting processing engine (GAI) would be an asset
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in interacting with business partners in order to understand their needs, working with requirements
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.