At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
As a result of dynamic growth of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of After Sales Specialist for our Power Transformers Factory in Łódź.
- Realizing after-sales policy towards national and international customers.
- Handling warranty, post-warranty claims and complaints with technical consulting.
- Participating in the process of root cause analysis and searching for solutions in order to improve the quality of the product.
- Coordinating both warranty and service repairs.
- Creating databases for complaints, reports, analyses.
- Creating and verifying technical documentation.
- Master’s degree in technical education (electro-technical or mechanical engineering preferred).
- Experience in working in the production company (quality management, technical support, production engineering, problem solving).
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of subjects related to transformers will be an advantage.
- Ability to build business relationship and manage projects.
- High interpersonal skills.