XSYS is THE specialist for the Flexographic printing industry and the partner of choice to develop cost effective and high quality printing solutions.
XSYS operates from more than 37 locations around the world and is one of the largest global suppliers offering both flexographic and letterpress prepress solutions, including plates, sleeves, processors, workflow solutions and expert professional services designed to help these industries move forward with increasing innovation, improved productivity and profitability and a reduced environmental footprint. We employ 600 specialists around the world generating very sustainable high profitability, high resilience - also during Covid19.
XSYS connects people. People whose passion is to build on solid ground to create something new.
- Process invoices/CN in SAP, make tax determinations/interpretation of taxable vs non-taxable items;
- Monitor AP debit balances, blocked invoices and correct any issues as they arise;
- Reconcile and clear GRIR accounts
- Perform monthly and yearly close activities;
- Handle external and internal vendor correspondences via email and/or phone and provide support to other colleagues;
- Take part in department projects aimed at improving process efficiency and quality.
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field
- At least 2 years of professional background in similar position
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong team player
- Organizational skills and accuracy
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Possibility to have real impact on the business
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours
- Medical care, sport card, life insurance
- Team building meetings, family events, work life balance
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź