Would you like to deliver an outstanding service, assume full ownership for your development and act proactively to understand your part of the value chain. We are now looking for a Assistant Credit Officer to perform credit and compliance tasks, in cooperation with Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions with high qiality standard.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Client Credit Management team. We add value by providing effective middle and back office support to C&IB and Financial Institutions. Working closely together with the product units, we bring our expertise within the areas of credit and loan administration. As Assitant Credit Officer you’ll play a valuable role in processes and projects related to process support to enable daily business with the customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with Client Credit Management in the Nordic countries and relevant stakeholders and contributing to credit processes and customer service in order to maintain a great customer relationship
- Supporting and co-ordinate customers’ yearly credit reviews and contributing to credit decisions and review credit data to ensure compliance with internal guidelines
- Keeping complex customer information intact for our stakeholders Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions
- Being responsible for ensuring that we and our stakeholders have sound and effective credit processes, thus supporting that our business has license to operate
You’ll join a great team were interesting job meets the great atmosphere. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Having a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Being a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Showing drive and high ambition level with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic and hectic environment
Your experience and background:
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
- Advanced English- written and spoken.
- Experience in the financial sector with focus on lending or financing as well as overall process mapping experience and process migration will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/28/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.