Would you like to join client-centric team?
We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer in Sub Custody team. This is an opportunity for you to grow and develop in Sub Custody area.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Sub Custody Settlement FI team. We add value by ensuring daily settlement of securities on Nordic markets. Our main goal is to help our clients to close buying and selling equities transactions. As Assistant Service Operations Officer/Service Operations Officer in Sub Custody team you’ll play a valuable role in taking care of our client’s transactions, reports, phone calls and building relationship with them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily settlement of securities on one of Nordic markets
- Transfering of shares within the market or from domestic market to abroad and vice versa
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions on behalf of our clients
- Communicating with Central Security Depository and other agents via e-mail, phone and SWIFTs
- Serving the clients – we answer phone calls and e-mails from our Clients on a daily basis, contact them proactively and handle Due Diligence Visits
You’ll join a team that is truly passionate about our client service!
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- ability to work in a team (team player)
- attention to detail
- clear and concise communication skills
- pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written)
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/10/2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.