About this opportunity
Welcome to the Finance and Treasury Reporting (F&TR) – Solution Development Competence Centre. We add value by enhancing common ways of working and continuously improving our processes, by having the ownership and business competence in processes and applications for Capital, Financial and Regulatory reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Improving processes as Subject Matter Expert
- Creating and signing-off of functional designs and data quality tests done in projects
- Ensuring alignment to business architecture
- Providing end-user support to stakeholders
- Integrating tests and supporting stakeholders in acceptance tests
You’ll join a team where we are eager to share knowledge and improve our daily work. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Have excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyse large data set
- Have excellent collaboration skills to work between business and IT, great presentation skills
- Orientation on problem-solving, drive to deliver
- Flexibility and adaptability
Your experience and background:
- Master’s in Finance, Banking, Mathematics, IT or experience in relevant area
- Fluency in English
- Experience in cooperation with solution architects
- Knowledge of SQL
- Nice to have: experience in working with SAFe or other Agile methodologies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26 October 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf