Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better- connected, safer and more prosperous world. Airbus Helicopters Polska in Łódź has been operating since
February 2015. We are very successful by providing innovative solutions. Current employment is over 80 employees and is effectively increased.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each others expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in
Currently we are looking for candidate for position of:
You will join the Engineering Operations Enablers department, scaling up the innovation of AH Engineers by deploying cutting edge Ways of Working and Strategic Solutions & Tools. You will be involved in a team in charge of developing Methods and tools capabilities to sustain, improve and develop the future of the PDM tools in Airbus Helicopters.
Position is located in Lodz (Poland) with frequent business trips to France and Germany.
In synergy with other team members of Method and Tools department, you will be involved in a team in charge of:
- Defining, specifying, testing and deploying PDM tool solutions (SAP, PTC Windchill, VPM, etc.) for engineering end users.
- Defining and describing methods to manage product data according to defined configuration management processes, in relationships with designers and manufacturing engineering.
- Support engineering tool users to find solutions regarding product data management.
- Participate to the project New ERP to introduce SAP S4 HANA in Airbus Helicopters and ensure the correct implementation of engineering processes. Including border lining with DDMS
- Participate to the migration of Engineering processes and data from SAP ECC6 to S4 Hana
- Support Engineering SAP users to develop SAP functionality
- Define & Manage SAP modifications
- Maintain interfaces between PLM systems and SAP
This position will lead you to work and interact with different entities within Methods & Tools, Engineering, Manufacturing engineering, IM, in France and Germany. It includes interfaces within Airbus Group.
- Bachelor/Master degree on data analytics, informatics or engineering;
- Experience with IM tool projects
- Experience with product data management processes (Management of product master data)
- SAP S4 HANA knowledge (nice to have)
- Windchill/VPM/ Catia V5/ 3DExperience knowledge (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Export Control and Data Classification (nice to have)
- First experience with Agile and SAFe principles
- Languages: English fluent (mandatory), French/German (nice to have);
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international project
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Private medical coverage for you and your family
- Sport card
- Life insurance for you