Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better- connected, safer and more prosperous world. Airbus Helicopters Polska in Łódź has been operating since
February 2015. We are very successful by providing innovative solutions. Current employment is over 80 employees and is effectively increased.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each others expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in
Currently we are looking for candidate for position of:
You will be working on many areas around data management with colleagues located in France and Germany. You will be responsible for developing specification of currently existing processes in SAP, leading processes development and testing of implemented changes aimed to improve quality of services. You will be responsible for testing of Windchill document creation processes after new suites releases. Additionally, as member of transversal squad you will be responsible for supporting team in business need collection (budget needs for current and planned projects led by different squads).
The candidate must be capable of understanding customer needs, able to create understandable specifications. In addition, proactive communication skills are essential for the position, especially in the English language.
- Creation of specifications for ECP/ECR processes (SAP);
- Leading of modifications and testing of implemented changes for ECP/ECR (SAP);
- Creation of specifications for processes related to standard parts (SAP);
- Leading of modifications and testing of implemented changes for processes related to standard parts (SAP);
- Performing of manual tests of Windchill environments after scheduled changes;
- Support budget planning for projects carried out in different departments;
- Supervision of scripts for automatization of data collection and data sharing.
- Bachelor/Master degree on data analytics, informatics or engineering;
- Experience with creation of specification/documentation (mandatory);
- Experience with SAP and Windchill (nice to have);
- Google scripts creation (nice to have);
- Service oriented mind-set (good communication skills);
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Team player;
- Languages: English fluent (mandatory), French/German (nice to have).
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract;
- International working environment in the dynamic company;
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Participating in international project;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications;
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Private medical coverage for you and your family;
- Sport card;
- Life insurance for you.