Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better- connected, safer and more prosperous world. Airbus Helicopters Polska in Łódź has been operating since
February 2015. We are very successful by providing innovative solutions. Current employment is over 80 employees and is effectively increased.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each others expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in
Currently we are looking for candidate for position of:
As Engineering Data Specialist cooperating with Laboratory, Materials and Processes Department, you will be responsible for cooperating with LMP teams within Airbus Helicopters as well as with subcontracted companies in France and Germany in order to ensure a smooth and efficient way of treating mechanical assembly activities.
The LMP has for principal role to promote, Develop and Qualify advanced Materials & Processes.
In the framework of competitiveness improvement and technical developments AH need to integrate new standard fasteners.
You will be responsible for technical qualifications of new couples: standard fastener/supplier. Your tasks will include:
- Analyse technical reports from suppliers of standard fasteners
- Be in contact with the AH suppliers
- Verify the conformity to the requirements defined in the standards
- Propose a technical status in case of non-conformity
- Write some new standards
- Have strong links with AH teams (France/Germany) and the subcontractors
- Project management
- Periodic travel is required to ensure smooth cooperation with stakeholders in France & Germany
- Engineering degree, specialized in metallic materials or in mechanical engineering
- Operational knowledge in managing big sets of data in Excel and strong analytical skills
- Ideally you have good knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, drilling, crimping, surface treatments)
- Good analytical skills
- Project management
- MS Office
- Capacity to clearly communicate by mail/phone call
- Knowledge of PLM (SAP) would be advantageous
- Language proficiency: Polish (proficient) and English (minimum upper-intermediate – B2); additional knowledge of French or German (intermediate – B1) would be a big plus
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract;
- International working environment in the dynamic company;
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Participating in international project;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications;
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Private medical coverage for you and your family;
- Sport card;
- Life insurance for you.