Ogłoszenie numer: 6247341, from 2022-01-13
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organisations to a new level of effectiveness.
Expert Services Lead (TMF Industry)
Location: łódzkie / Łódź
This role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Expert Services in providing insourced professional TMF and Regulatory services, complementing our product lines and the outsourced services provided by the broader TMF Operations Team.
The role will have a strong focus on information and knowledge management, ensuring customer tool kits and training content remain contemporaneous, to help coach and grow identified talent across the business. The role will also provide support in the wider management of the Expert Services department.
- Support development of the Customer Success program to improve levels of product adoption, increase customer satisfaction and improve project health scores.
- Help coordinate resource and provide direct support to customers who require subject matter expertise and guidance on industry topics where Phlexglobal is positioned as a leader (for example, TMF and Regulatory).
- Develop TMF Analytics approaches, procedures, and resources to better align and leverage Phlexglobal technologies, increasing revenue for Quality Oversight services.
- Help build out Knowledge Management processes and content across Customer Success Team through a series of Tool Kits, acting as an acceleration tool to create speed-to-value for clients.
- Support the development and updating of relevant Training Content, evaluating training effectiveness to improve speed-to-value.
- Collaborate with HR on Workforce Development and training plans for identified talent across the business, supporting succession planning through subject matter and product expertise in a series of tool kits.
- Assist in the Team Management of the Expert Services department, including recruitment and employee development.
- Clinical Documentation Management and Trial Master File industry experience to have a thorough understanding of the processes associated with the conduct of clinical trials and document management operations (required).
- Experience in management of medical/clinical study records and documentation.
- History of achievement in building strong customer relationships. Strong skills in analysis, training development and delivery, and team management.
- You talk about solutions rather than problems, understanding what we are trying to achieve as a team, department and organisation and go out of your way to deliver.
- Ability to present the required information appropriate to the audience and to communicate appropriately for the task verbally and in writing to leverage relationships with others.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high-stress situations is very important.
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible, proactive, diligent, and self-motivated approach to work.
- Have basic skills in MS PowerBI, data visualization, and consulting to customers who require clinical information management.
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, Multisport card, private healthcare, life assurance)