Would you like to be a part of the professional accounting team? We are now looking for a Finance Officer, Łódź to join AMRO Closing & Legal Reporting team closely cooperating with legal teams located in the Nordic countries.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the AMRO Closing & Legal Reporting team. We add value by performing many diversed activities related to accounting and tax area. As Finance Officer, Łódź you’ll play a valuable role in in Month/Quarter/Year End Closing process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing recurring bookings (diversed level of complexity),
- Reporting financial data based on IFRS relugations (Financial Statement notes preparration),
- Performing tax related activities,
- Dealing with internal and external audit inquiries
- Cooperating with legal teams located in Nordic countries
- Supporting accounting data flow process
- Securing quality of the process documentation
- Providing support within the area
You’ll join a team where you can expect friendly atmosphere and many opportunites for self-development. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Present "Can Do" approach
- Enjoy learning new things
- Share your ideas with others and stay openminded in the same time
Your experience and background:
- Accounting knowledge proven with experience in general ledger/ internal audit/ finance controll/ accounting receivables/ accounting payables
- Analytical skills
- Good command of excel
- Experianced in improving processes
- English on professional level (at least B2)
- Accuracy and eye on details
- Willing to self-develop
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.