With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger – Senior Process Associate - Italian!
You will work with Training, and Ops to understand contractual commitments, deal books, and customer priorities.
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the in-scope accounts (fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the handled accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Analyzing and investigating the blocked items for payment on trade accounts payable accounts
- Handling and reconciling the intercompany transactions and accounts
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Handling the salary related expenses
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Fulfills any other ad-hoc activity required by the manager or customer
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Accounting experience and relevant similar work experience in the field are
- Italian language at level B1/B2 will be required
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
- Knowledge on: SAP, GAAP, IFR
- University graduate (Economic studies are required)
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary, fully remote role
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass)