WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Acting as a Business Partner that serves as a consultant to contract leadership on Human Resource related issues and opportunities, and also acts as employee champion and change agent
- Managing all HR aspects according to HR standards, local labor law, commercial rules and requirements of CEVA as well as according to local market practices
- Supporting Managers in all HR and payroll processes and topics related to human resources management
- Central Poland as geographical scope of responsibility
- Managing cooperation with temporary workforce agencies
- Managing up to 500 permanent and temporary employees
- Overseeing internal communications for employees, including collecting employee feedback and satisfaction surveys and conducting exit interviews
- Designing succession plans for key talents and key job positions and challenging organizational structure
- Conducting and coordinating trainings and workshops within given CEVA policy
- Retaining and/or recruiting appropriate staff for CL business
- Keeping HR systems up to date - local and central
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR Specialist or HR Generalist role for a large workforce (over 200 people)
- University degree
- Computer literacy, knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of labor law issues
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Driving license category B
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, motivating and influencing people, ability to manage conflict situation, flexibility, accuracy, commercial spirit, ability to set priorities and take correct decision also in stress situations
- Desirable: Ability to understand financial figures such as profit & loss statement and translating them into sound judgments re. employment.
- Full time job contract with CEVA
- Quite independent job in global organization
- Multiple development opportunities within Poland and abroad
- Business trips inside and outside of Poland
- Market competitive package (company car, bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.