Would you like to work in a team with dedicated colleagues who have many years of experience with data analysis and Business Intelligence? We are now looking for a new Information Analyst to create valuable insight by translating business requirements into data criteria’s and calculations.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Analysis and Support team. We add value by helping internal stakeholders with data analysis and data deliveries for them to grow the business and provide the best possible service to Nordeas customers. As Information Analyst you will play a valuable role in making Nordea’s billions of data records accessible and understandable for business controllers, management support and other colleagues in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the analytical execution power and deliver relevant data and report to experts and managers in Nordea
- Work closely with business controllers and management partners to understand what is important and high on their agenda
- You will work with database query tools like SAS and Snowflake for data handling and business intelligence tools like PowerBI for reporting and analysis
- You will gain expert knowledge about Nordeas data landscape, especially the financial data sources used for reporting and performance management
You will join a team who does not take prisoners in cumbersome bureaucratic processes, but rather work on having a close personal relationship with our stakeholders to help them on the spot when it’s needed. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have some experience with database tools like SAS, Teradata, SQL or other similar
- Have worked as business analyst or business controller
- Are outgoing and not afraid to challenge peers, managers and stakeholders
- Are self-driven to be able to handle own stakeholders and prioritize tasks
- Find it interesting and exciting to dig into details and try to find the needle in the haystack
- Are fluent in English (professional level)
- Have university degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.