Would you like to work in a group of specialists and become one of them in the future? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer with Swedish to join Daily Banking Services.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Customer Onboarding SE team. We add value by delivering great onboarding services to our customers in Sweden. As Junior Process Officer with Swedish youll be working in an international back-office environment and play an essential role by securing and managing different processes towards the Nordic market. As Junior Process Officer with Swedish you’ll play a valuable role in everyday delivery of service to our customers in Sweden.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Identifing and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Representing the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
You’ll join a skilled team, focused on customers good and personal developement. You will collaborate with our stakeholders and increase your knowledge within the Banking sector. You will be involved in variety of tasks and projects providing efficiency for various business areas. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an ability to work as a team player
- Have a flexible approach towards changes
- Have an ability to proactive solve problems
- Have an ambition and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Are interest in working in financial industry
Your experience and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- English on communicative level (at least B2)
- Swedish on level B2+ / C1
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15/08/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Małgorzata Radzimirska.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.