Would you like to work with loans? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to be responsible for delivering great quality product related to all kind of loans. We invite you to become a member of highly motivated team, collaborate with our stakeholders in Nordics and increase your knowledge with banking.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Consumer Lending 1 team. We add value by everyday delivery of services to our customers in Finland. As Junior Process Officer you’ll play a valuable role in delivering great quality product related to all kind of loans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within time frame by following guidelines/work procedures
- Cooperating with stakeholders and our teams in Finland & Estonia
- Identifying and proposing improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Participating in transfer of responsibilities/process to Poland from Estonia.
You’ll join a young and dynamic team. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have positive mindset and be ready to take challenges
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and work effectively as a team player
- You are improvement oriented
Your experience and background:
- At least intermediate English level, both spoken and written
- Some MS Office knowledge
- Banking knowledge or experience in a bank back office will be an asset, but is not essential
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.