Have you ever thought about working abroad to kickstart your career in an international bank? Do you like fast-changing environment, collaboration with energetic teammates, be part or drive initiatives to run but also change the bank? Would you like to create future of banking? If your answer is yes, this job advertisement is for you!? We are looking for Junior Process Officers to Norwegian part of Banking Operations Poland unit. You will be supporting Nordea’s department customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services and products for private and corporate customers of Nordea Group in Norway within Retail Banking.
The tasks will be specified based on team or project scope and will be on various complexity levels. You will attend our internal onboarding Programme and be provided with the training to prepare you for independent work. You are expected to be communicative and take care about the highest quality and deadlines in your responsibilities. We strive to continuously improve our level of services and respond customer’s needs – that’s our priority.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Welcome to the Account Services NO/SE. team. We add value by:
- Working in a multicultural team, along with other native Norwegian and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and Introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Norway to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract after trial period
- Comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more)
- Possibilities of working in English language environment on daily basis
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates
- Opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme.
As Junior Process Officer you will play a valuable role in Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and create great customer experiences. To build a successful career in Nordea you will have to be able to work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, committed to empowering others. You are passionate about doing a great job and passionate about customer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations in force in the Nordea Group
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs
- Working with methodologies that helps improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Norway,
- Develop yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services,
- Help continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
Youll join a Account Services NO/SE in the Customer and Account Services department. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- English on communicative level
- Norwegian language knowledge on at least B2 level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.