Would you like to develop in banking area? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer/Process Officer to join the Team responsible for Payments Investigations Sweden.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Investigations SE team. We add value by creating first-class service and operations. As Junior Process Officer/Process Officer you’ll play a valuable role in enabling great customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deal with different payments types and queries related to them
- Deliver professional business specific services regarding dedicated customers/projects
- Investigate and resolve all enquiries received from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Provide additional information needed due to compliance reasons
- Contact stakeholders in Sweden and foreign banks to clarify issues and solve problems
- Meet assigned KPIs according to customer’s needs;
- Identify and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost;
- Support training activities;
- Work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
You’ll join a a passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are energetic, open-minded person, with good communication skills who can work together to serve our customers the best service.
This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge about banking from backoffice perspective and to join international corporate environment.
Your experience and background:
- English on communicative level (at least B2);
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Analytical thinking;
- Flexible approach towards changes;
- Quick learner, eager to gain new knowledge;
- Improvement mindset;
- Economic/banking/administrative educational background would be an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to details.
- Experience in a financial services environment will be an asset.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.