Would you like to start a career within the Banking sector, develop new skill in multicultural environment and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland?
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer with Danish to work with skilled international teams and provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas in Household Lending Services DK Poland.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Household Lending Services DK Poland.
You’ll join Household Lending Services DK Poland, where we are responsible for processes with different complexity level connected with Mortgage Lending products. Our core capabilities are processing and delivering products and services in Mortgage Lending area which are mainly creations, conversions or cancellations of loans and credits
What you’ll be doing:
- Broadening knowledge of banking services,
- Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the Mortgage area,
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark and Estonia,
- Supporting Nordea’s Household Lending Services customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services,
- Getting experience in the International Bank,
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures,
- Working and building experience in a changing international environment,
- Communicating with our stakeholders in Danish.
You’ll join a young and dynamic team.. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Ability to work as a team player,
- Flexible approach towards changes,
- Ability to proactive solve problems,
- Ambition and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself,
- Interest in working in financial industry.
Your experience and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- Native/advanced with Danish language
- English on communicative level (at least B1)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What Nordea offers
At Nordea we want to build where people can be passionate about customers, collaborate intensely across the organization, keep a true sense of ownership in our work and have the courage to speak up and challenge each other.
By joining us, you’ll additionally gain:
- Access to MyBenefit platform which gives you a possibility to choose within available budget: group insurance, private healthcare, sport card, prepaid card and many others,
- Wide variety of trainings in Udemy platform,
- Learning opportunities, including language courses (both Polish and Danish),
- Possibility to work with flexible working hours. We work from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. The role is based in Łódź,
- Access to employee pension programme,
- Quarterly integration events,
- Stable employment conditions, as well as comfortable, modern office space.
- Relocation bonus - either a monthly relocation bonus as additional money each month to your salary or Nordea will rent an apartment for you and cover the costs when relocating from another city ,
- Nordic language bonus if your position at Nordea requires you to use Danish language skills on daily basis.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/10/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.