Would you like to support cash management processes for international customers? It is an exciting moment to join us and take part in important transition project from Nordea London Branch. We are looking for Process Specialist/Senior Process Specialist, looking for new challenges and eager to work closer to big corporate customers, having their subsidiaries in UK.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that lead the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Payment Services. We add value by supporting Nordea customers in the Cash Management Value Chain. As Process Specialist/ Senior Process Specialist, working with Nordea London customers, you will be responsible for variety of tasks from different areas such as payment, investigation, reconciliation, treasury and other.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support smooth transition of payment related process from London Branch,
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level,
- Investigate and resolve all inquiries received from customers in a timely and professional manner,
- Identify and implement improvement ideas according to LEAN methodology,
- Contact customers via e-mail,
- Cooperate with stakeholders, other UK banks and retained team.
The role is based in Łódź. Standard working hours are:
- Earliest start – 8:00 a.m. Latest start – 10:00 a.m.
- Earliest finish – 4 p.m. Latest finish – 6 p.m.
Welcome to a young, energetic team, working with passion and customer in mind. Will you join us in this exciting journey?
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are a person:
- having strong communication skills and able to cooperate with stakeholders on different levels,
- always working with customer in mind,
- having excellent work organization and prioritization,
- possessing a strong drive to continuously develop yourself
- eager to work in dynamic environment and able to switch from one task to another.
Your experience and background:
- Advanced English- written and spoken (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Payment/Investigation/Onbording or other related work experience will be an asset
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Submit your application no later than 12 April 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.