Ogłoszenie numer: 8519106, from 2023-09-30
- Strategy Consulting
- Finance Services
- Operations Management
- Procurement Advisory
- Transformation Programs
- HR Consulting
You would join the Adaptive Team of top consultants, supporting our client’s projects.
- Organizing and optimizing the supply chain for the product range offered by the client
- Analysis of the supplier market, constant search for new/alternative suppliers and goods
- Full support of the supply chain.
- Negotiation of transaction terms and contracts.
- Analyzing the stock rotation, ensuring that the level of warehouse goods is maintained to secure continuity.
- Analyze potential emergencies and take appropriate preventive actions.
RequirementsWhat are we looking for:
- Min. 1 year of experience as a buyer or person responsible for ensuring continuity of goods supply in the SSC/BPO sector.
- Higher education or student (preferred direction: Logistics)
- Highly developed negotiation skills, ability to conduct effective sales activities.
- Confidence, decisiveness in action, assertiveness, creativity, and self-reliance.
- Min. B2 level of English
- Full-time availability
- Accessible for short business travels, min. 3 times a month
Additional advantages will be:
- German/French/Spanish proficiency
What can you expect from us:
- Employment types possible: job contract/mandate contract / B2B contract;
- Benefits package (private medical healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, individual e-Fit-e-Train Budget for external trainings and wellbeing services like SPA, restaurants);
- Home office and flexible working hours according to your needs;
- Invitation for companys gamification program,,Would You Journey”.