Would you like to be part of a newly established team with an ambitous agenda benefitting Nordea and our customers? We are now looking for a Procurement Officer/Specialist who would become the systems expert in the team working with our procurement platforms, and who are also interested in developing contract management skills, working with contract lifecycle management activities. We work with SAP Ariba which is one of the most valuable and popular sourcing platforms used all around the world. As you grow, you may also find yourself as someone who wants to combine systems and contract management knowledge to develop yourself and take the activities to the next level managing contract and supplier portfolios.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Contract Management team. We add value by by ensuring that Nordea is getting success and high value from the relationships which we have with our suppliers, and that we have the systems and good data in place to support the processes. As Procurement Officer/Specialist you’ll play a valuable role in working with our supporting procurement platform systems, and collaborating with various business stakeholders in enabling their opportunities to do business with our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation of contract activities and events in the SAP Ariba platform
- Improving Ariba contract and supplier data quality
- Initiating electronic signing process for Nordea contracts
- Data maintenance of the outsourcing register
- Manage simple contract lifecycle events such as prolongations and amendments
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders at various levels from across the entire bank
- Particpate in developing Contract Management Centre of Excellence by working with process improvements, data management, technology, and automation
You’ll join a diverse and dedicated team where good results and respectful collaboration goes hand in hand. Many great chances are waiting for you to develop your skills and move your career forward. We always bring fun to our daily work, because youre never fully dressed without a smile! The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You are a fast learner and good at understand systems and processes
- You are well organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You are a communicative person and are able to exchange ideas and share your knowledge to people from different parts of organisation
- You have good teamwork skills and at the same time you are able to work independently and are responsible in what youre doing
- You have an understanding of stakeholder management
- You have a good understanding of the Procurement value chain and are eager to apply your knowledge in a new setting
Your experience and background:
- 1-3 years experience within a Procurement, risk management or Legal department
- A relevant master or bachelors degree e.g. within Finance, Law or Business Administration our equivalent work experience from within those fields
- Excellent English communication skills and fast relationship building
Experiences that is not a strict requirement but will be considered as an advantage includes:
- Experience working with SAP Ariba and/or DocuSign before and/or have advanced Excel skills
- Experience with project management or process improvement
- Experience with international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.