Would you like to work with Nordeas existing and future suppliers enabling Nordea to create great customer experiences? Nordea is on an ambitious journey to improve its Cost/Income ratio, and there is a high focus on initiatives within all business areas to deliver on this strategy and become the best finance partner in the Nordics.
We are now looking for a Procurement Specialist to Source-it-Right team to become part of our growing and ambitious Sourcing Team. If You are a result-oriented person with a sourcing concepts and techniques knowledge or having a strong interest in developing withing this field, it sounds like this job is for you!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Source-it-Right team in Group Procurement. Sourcing has a key role to play in this exciting and challenging journey, and you will be supporting business units within Nordea to drive sourcing projects across a range of different commodities. You will be working in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment with colleagues across the Nordics . As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in execution of sourcing projects as well as supporting signing Intra Group Agreements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive execution of procurement activities as a sourcing professional in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations
- With your Project Management skills ensure delivery on objectives and time scales
- Actively support and manage stakeholders included in the procurement activity and drive alignment across units to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
- Suggest and drive improvement activities to procurement processes and tools
You’ll join a newly created team focused on business engagement and efficient and timely sourcing projects execution. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks, influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organization
- Have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle, document and priorities multiple tasks to ensure smooth execution.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure key stakeholders are informed and updated as required during a project.
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree in Law, Business, Economics, Operations or Supply Chain Management or similar
- Competent background and experience in Project Management in a multi stakeholder environment
- Proven track record within the area of sourcing and commercial negotiations will be a strong asset
- Experience with international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities will be seen as an advantag
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15/01/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Milena Galanciak-Nakouri
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.