Would you like to join to one of the biggest Robotics setups in Nordics with the ambition to accelerate the growth even further within the area of automation? We are now looking for an Expert to accelerate our value delivery with robotics and automation solutions.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Robotics Centre of Excellence (RCoE) is the Hub for all Robotics activities in Nordea Group and have the conceptual responsibility for the Robotics theme.
You will join the ‘Robotics Strategy & Methodology’ team within the RCoE. In our team we hold the responsibility for the foundation needed to run Robots as well as for extending automation solutions to make our digital workers more skilled and intelligent.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Expert, you help us bringing improvements in Robotics platform and solutions while you will support our journey in evolving our automation capabilities beyond Robotics Process Automation. We are looking for colleagues in our team who have interest to robotics and business process automation. Involved activities can vary; for example, driving the evaluation of new automation technologies, ensuring the compliance of automation solutions, creating the processes around it, tracking and resolving issues on robotics platform, focus on efficiency and compliance improvements.
- Be responsible for establishing efficient processes and defining tools supporting Robotics as a digital workforce for Nordea.
- Own the robotics platform on business side and ensure its efficient and compliant use.
- Make judgements, clarifications and decisions on group level that support Business Units in their implementation of Robotics and automation solutions.
- Interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues that may encounter while using our robotics services.
- Analyse business potentials, as well as legal and commercial boundaries when it comes to new solutions in the area of process automation.
- Support in defining and implementing world class work-practises for future Robotics and automation solutions.
- Be a true ambassador for our work of industrializing the rule-based robots and moving beyond into more advanced automation technologies.
You’ll join a Nordic/Polish x-country team and some traveling can be expected. The role is based in Tricity, Lodz or Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are dedicated person and fast learner.
- Have technology understanding and skills.
- Are known for being proactive in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set.
- Actively share knowledge and ideas for improvements.
- Are a team player and highly motivated to interact with stakeholders.
Your experience and background:
- Have an academic degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Experience as management consultant, project manager, product owner, IT analyst, business analyst or business developer is a plus.
- Having Robotics knowledge (preferably with Blueprism) and eager to contribute to digitalising Nordea with new tools.
- You have a high work capacity characterized by a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Have skills in running projects, with the ability to coordinate, communicate in a clear way and plan and prioritise the work in an efficient way.
- It is a plus if you are experienced working close to IT departments
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14 March 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.