Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious Developer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading!
We would like to hire Senior C# Backend .NET Developer for our 3rd party patch management solution.
You will be working on the project to extend existing functionality, develop new features, identify and fix bugs.
.NetCore3.1, .NetCore2.1, SEQ, Grafana, Prometheus, Nginx, RabbitMQ, PowerShell, Bash, VMware ESXI, Kubernetes, MS Azure (AKS, ACR,Azure DevOps, AzureStorage), AWS (ECR, ECK, CloudWatch, EC2), React.js, PostgreSQL, Event Sourcing, GitLab CI/CD, Octopus, Bitbucket, Jira
Role and responsibilities:
- Follow the established Agile methodology for software design, development and code reviews
- Manage Kubernetes infrastructure and prepare scripts for scan, install, update and uninstall
- Test new products and maintain test automation
- As the team grows, the role will focus more and more on leadership
What we would like to see:
- 5+ years experience using .NET & C#
- GraphQL experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and microservices
- Some experience with Python would be an asset!
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology