Would you like to join to one of the biggest Business Process Automation/Robotics setup in Nordics with the ambition to accelerate the growth even further within the area of process automation? We are now looking for a Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead to maintain and accelerate our technical growth in robotics and automation solutions.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
We are looking for colleagues in our team who have interest to technologies and robotics process automation. You will join to ‘Business Process Automation Enablement‘ team within Automation, Data & Change organisation. In our team we hold the responsibility for the foundation needed to run Process Automation solutions as well as equip ourselves with further capabilities with intelligent solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Solution Architect / Senior Tech Lead you will support our journey in evolving our automation capabilities beyond Robotics Process Automation and you will support RPA development process for improved efficiency and quality in close cooperation with senior developers. Involved activities can vary; for example, driving evaluations of new technologies, ensuring the compliance of automation solutions, maintaining development standards, scaling up our capabilities being in line with high quality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Be responsible for establishing efficient processes and defining tools supporting Robotics as a digital workforce for Nordea.
- Maintain development standards and best practices to ensure they are continuously improved.
- Support Robotics units with technical guidance for implemenations of automation solutions.
- Interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues that may encounter while using our services.
- Act as a mentor to RPA Developers in regards to quality and robustness of RPA solutions.
- Head groups and fora being on top of quality and enhancements of Robotics solutions.
- Support in defining and implemening world class work-practices for future Robotics and automation solutions.
- Be a true ambassador for our work of industrializing the rule-based robots and moving beyond into more advanced automation technologies.
You’ll join a Nordic/Polish x-country team and some travelling can be expected. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are dedicated person and fast-learner.
- understand technical solutions and methodologies.
- are known for being proactive in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set.
- actively share knowledge and ideas for improvements.
- are collaborative team player and highly motivated to interact with stakeholders.
- show drive and independence in leading and cooridinating work of developers in particular assignments
Your experience and background:
- Have an academic degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Proven experience in automation areas.
- Having Robotics knowledge with Blueprism and being eager to contribute to digitalising Nordea with new tools.
- Working knowledge of designing, coding or scripting.
- High work capacity characterized by a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with high attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Have project management skills, with the ability to coordinate, plan and prioritise work in efficient manners.
- It is an advantage if you are experienced in working close to IT departments.
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 03/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.