- Competitive salary and attractive bonus program
- Employment contract
- Full time Monday to Friday 8/9-16/17
- Workplace Lodz (Łódź)
And a lot of benefits:
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Daily contact with foreign clients
- Complex tasks
- Internal trainings and language courses
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Advanced French and English language skills written and spoken are a must!
- Higher education connected with Finance, Economics or related
- Professional experience in Accounts Receivable department will be an asset
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Building a strong and successful relationship with the clients, attend the regular meetings scheduled with the clients.
- Ensure the timeliness of the SLA/KPI reporting.
- Handling client communications and escalations.
- Identifying functional and process gaps and suggesting/ implementing solutions in cooperation with Process Owner.
- Supervising month end closure activities to ensure meeting the closure deadlines
- Recruiting and onboarding team members. Setting goals, delegating tasks, monitoring work progress.
- Managing day-to-day responsibilities for a team of Accounting Associates and providing operational support where necessary.
- Mentoring and training team members; conducting performance appraisals and preparing improvement plans.
- Addressing conflicts within the team and building culture of engagement.
- Being a key person in standardization, automation and continuous process improvement. Actively searching for improvement opportunities and support such initiatives within the team
The offer is for permanent work. Workplace - Lodz (Łódź). SUP/037/IDŁ