Would you like to continue your journey on the Leadership Path? We are now looking for a Team Leader to manage Domestic & Cash Reconciliation Team in Reconciliation & Common Services Unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Domestic & Cash Reconciliation team. We add value by providing reconciliation services to our stakeholders. As Team Leader you’ll play a valuable role in making sure that Nordea is a trustworthy and responsible partner for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating an inspiring environment with an open communication culture.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Assessing performance and providing feedback to employees.
- Liaising closely with stakeholders.
You’ll also join a Management Team of Reconciliation & Common Services unit, focused on providing the best possible service to our stakeholders inside and outside of Operations.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are not afraid of new challenges, managing both daily operations and change activities.
- Have a keen interest in developing further on leadership path.
- Can build long-lasting professional relations with stakeholders.
- See value in data driven organization and can base decisions on available data.
- Will have lots of ideas how to improve yourself, your team and your unit.
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years experience in the role of Team Leader.
- Previous work experience in Banking, Accounting or Reconciliation.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/01/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.