Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Linux installation, administration and troubleshooting (VMware, RedHat/CentOS)
- Application installation, administration and troubleshooting (Jboss, Docker)
- Automation (Bash, Python, Ansible)
The ideal candidate should know English at least at the B2 level in speaking and writing.
German language knowledge is a plus. Communication skills well developed very desired.
We are also looking for candidates who want to develop in the DevOps area
- Linux operating system
- Bash scripting
- Bash scripting,
- Academic experience in programming
- Ability to understand and write Python scripts
- Automation tools (Jenkins/Ansible) would be a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Ability to deal with multitasking issues
- Desire to develop and learn in the IT world
- Competence to work as a team member
- 1,5 months internship program
- knowledge transfer with the best experts from our department
- possibility to work and study
- guaranteed internship salary
- contact with the newest technologists
- flexible hours of the internship
- access to a learning platform
- permanent hire opportunity after internship
- to learn business approach and contact with issues from projects daily life
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.