About this opportunity
Welcome to the ART reporting Team in WBO Common Component. We add value by building and implementing the future of Reconciliation in Nordea and this is where we need you. As Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in team where you will act as the link between our IT team and business, helping to communicate business requirements in an accurate manner and implementing them in the recon solution. There will also be task where you are writing SQL scripts in order to create report for business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a sparring partner for the business and development team in planning, designing and creating the recon system
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements, particularly with regards to business processes and controls
- Conduct system testing of configurations and components
- Contribute to continuous improvement by developing processes, and suggesting the optimal approach based on your own experience.
- Retrieve data from various data marts using complex SQL queries
- Develop reports using Oracle BI Publisher
- Create ad-hoc reports/extracts
You’ll join a team where you will work closely with the developers and testers to build and develop the best possible recon solution for our business stakeholders. The role is based in Łódź, but you might also be required to travel to the Nordic countries (mainly Denmark).
Who you are
- Are able to analyse and understand data and how this can be used to solve business critical issues
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders on all levels, including external vendors
- Are good at documenting, tracking and structuring tasks
- Are self-driven/motivated
- Are willingness to work in cross-country team with colleagues in both Poland and the Nordics
- Are detail oriented – patience and persistence in finding discrepancies in data
- Are problem solving mind-set
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge of Project Management from a business perspective
- Familiarity with IT Service Management Tools, such as JIRA, Remedy, or similar will be an advantage
- English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Database Knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Ability to read files in XML, FPML, CSV format
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.