We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join rapidly growing Nordea Finance Department.
This is great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team, collaborate with our stakeholders in the international finance industry and increase your knowledge within the Banking sector
If You want to be involved in variety of tasks/projects providing efficiency for various business areas which create Nordea Future Banking industry, join us!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Nordea Finance is a separate legal entity within Nordea group. It provides our customers with solutions that finance their investments. Through products like leasing, hire purchase, factoring and consumer credits, Nordea Finance enables improvement of customers’ cash flow, costs saving and increase of sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gain process knowledge to provide required service level
- Handle routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Identify and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Represent the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Working within Scandinavian environment
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team where we are eager to share knowledge and improve our daily work.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- No previous banking experience required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Graduated from University or higher education in progress
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
- Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
As a return we offer work in a friendly environment, social, sport and medical benefits and much more!
Please submit your application no later than 23 April 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.